Understanding Occupational Accident Insurance: Coverage and Benefits
The drivers are your most important asset, therefore guard them. Whether you're attempting to protect one Independent Contractor or hundreds, our primary goal is to assist drivers in recovering and getting back to work as quickly as possible.
In the case of an occupational accident, truckers are covered for medical expenses, disability, death, and dismemberment compensation.
There are several alternatives available to you when it comes to imposing limits thanks to flexible rules:
- We accept accounts of all sizes.
- Thanks to forgiving disability estimations, drivers can save money on out-of-pocket costs.
- Coverages for passenger accidents and non-occupational risks under some plans
- Add other people's coverages to yours.
Customize your coverage with a selection of add-ons like occupational sickness, hernia, occupational cumulative trauma, emergency evacuation, and more to provide even additional protection.
Services that go above and beyond
The following services are available to drivers who have been injured at work:
- Nurse Case Managers are there to help drivers get back to work every step of the way.
- A physician referral service can help you find the best medical care in your area.
- For covered losses, the First Script service eliminates the burden of waiting for medication reimbursement.
Because every day a truck sits in a repair shop, you’re losing money, you want a provider who is committed to getting drivers back on the road as soon as possible.
It all begins with prompt responses from subject matter experts who know just what questions to ask. Within 24 hours of receiving a claim, more than 95% of contacts are made. Whether the loss involves the vehicle, the driver, or both, we get the process started right away.